Our Lady of Sorrows in Phoenix, Arizona will host two Ignatian Retreats completely in Spanish this Fall. We are pleased to have Fr. Hector Guiscafré and Fr. Luis Rodriguez from Mexico to preach these retreat conferences.
The Men's Spanish Ignatian Retreat will be November 1 - 6, 2021 and the Women's Spanish Ignatian Retreat will be November 8 - 13, 2021.
The cost for the 5-day retreat is $300.00 per person.
Please contact the church office at 602-268-7673 or [email protected] for more information and to register.
Our Lady of Sorrows en Phoenix, Arizona, será el anfitrión de dos Retiros Ignacianos completamente en español este otoño. Nos complace tener al P. Héctor Guiscafré y el P. Luis Rodríguez de México para predicar estas conferencias de retiro.
El Retiro Ignaciano Español para Hombres será del 1 al 6 de noviembre de 2021 y el Retiro Ignaciano Español de Mujeres será del 8 al 13 de noviembre de 2021.
El costo del retiro de 5 días es de $ 300.00 por persona.
Comuníquese con la oficina de la iglesia al 602-268-7673 o [email protected] para obtener más información y registrarse.
Retreat costs and other important info:
The cost of a 5-day retreat is $300. The cost of a 3-day retreat is $180. Retreats are to be paid in full at time of registration. (Checks, money orders or credit cards.) We require a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold your retreat room.
List of Personal Items to Bring (and what not to bring)
- Rosary, Missal, head covering for women
- Set of bed linens (for a twin-sized bed) and pillow cases
- Towels, soap, personal products & toiletries, Kleenex, slippers
- Notebook, pen or pencil
- Simple loose fitting, comfortable clothes suitable for a religious house
- For MEN: No Jeans, Shorts or T-shirts
- For WOMEN: No pants, slacks or shorts
- Do not bring radios, CD players, MP3 players, tablets or laptops
- Alarm clocks are supplied in each room
- Cell Phones for travel use only. Their use is not permitted during the retreat, and it is will be highly recommended that you turn in such items to the retreat master for the duration of the retreat. Family members should be directed to call this number in case of an emergency: (602) 268-7673.
LIST OF BOOKS TO BRING
(Available at AngelusPress.org or they may be purchased here on arrival):
- Christian Warfare
- New Testament
- Imitation of Christ